Realtor, MBA, GRI
Buying a Home in for the First Time?
It's a big undertaking to buy your first home. Of course it's also a little intimidating. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely need some expert opinions along the way -- and you'll certainly need an experienced agent looking out for your best interests. I am trained and qualified in Alachua real estate, and would love to provide expert support with purchasing your first house
Not all REALTORS® are equally equipped to help you find a home. My dedication to you, my client, is what makes the difference. This dedication, along with a proven track record of experience, makes an unbeatable combination.
As a First Time Homebuyer, here's what you can expect;
- The process of purchasing a home has a considerable amount of phases. I'll will be there for everything from locating the perfect house among all the properties available in Alachua, to providing guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
- I am a local specialist and can assist you with establishing a wish list of features you want in your community, school district, and your home.
- I'll will guide you through the mind-boggling financial aspects of purchasing a home, including the different mortgages and home buying plans available.
- You can depend on me to closely watch all the newest listings, and make sure we inform you of all the properties that meet your needs
- Basically, you can count on me to do everything in our power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.
Finding the right house for you in the Alachua area is my business, and I'm ready to go to work for you! Buying your first home can be frightening....let's make it an exciting adventure instead.